Skip to product information
1 of 1

cskins

CSkins Ladies Solace 5/4 BZ Winter Wetsuit Black

CSkins Ladies Solace 5/4 BZ Winter Wetsuit Black

Regular price £160.00
Regular price £215.00 Sale price £160.00
Sale Sold out
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size

In Stock. Usually Delivered within 2-3 days.

Shipping & Delivery

See our Shipping Policy

Easy Returns

We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. View our Returns and Refund Policy

Any Questions?

If you have any questions please give us a call us on 01656 784785 or get in touch on our Contact Page

100% Secure Checkout

100% Secure Checkout with Pay Later Options

PRODUCT VIDEO

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

  • Thickness - 5/4/3mm
  • Seams - Glued & Blindstitched (GBS)
  • Zip - Back zip entry
  • Neoprene - 30% Xtend
  • Neoprene - 70% Free Flex
  • Seamless Paddle Zones
  • Critically Reinforced Seams
  • Mesh Skin Chest and Back
  • External Key Pocket
Suit Description

The Surflite just gets better and better as the top end features found on C-Skins top end ReWired series filter their way down the line. The glued and blindstitched seams means the needle doesn't fully penetrate the neoprene stopping water entering the suit in this way, keeping you warmer. The neoprene is 30% Xtend; a flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch. The Xtend is in the shoulders and sleeves allowing the max range of flexibility. The remaining 70% is Free Flex neoprene placed in the torso and legs of the element, Free Flex combines flexibility with durability; this performs great in lower body areas prone to high wear and tear. True Thickness neoprene keeps heat locked in.


Expert Advice

C-Skins have made this wetsuit so cheap by adding high spec features only where needed, Xtend neoprene allows you maximum range of movement in your upper arms whilst the Free flex neoprene makes the suit long lasting. Critically reinforced seams, paired with the GBS seams increase the longevity & strength of the wetsuit. Back zip makes the suit easy to pull on and off. A high cut, GlideSkin coated collar gives great UV protection with no rubbing or rash whilst seamless paddle zones allow for the maximum comfort. A great quality suit at a crazy cheap price! For more advice call 01243 674830.


Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
  • We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
  • We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
  • Our store has Europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
  • No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange
View full details